All-Inclusive Service, Maintenance and Repairs for Instruments and Gear
A properly set up instrument delivers the playing experience it's desinged for. It plays as it should and maintains its value.
It's easy and affordable:
(all prices incl. VAT 24%)
BASIC MAINTENANCE FOR GUITAR / BASS 59€
TUBE AMP TUBE REPLACEMENT + BIAS 60€
Instrument & Amplifier Service in Helsinki
Bring your equipment that requires service to Musamaailma Noutopiste or Musamaailma Retail store.
- When you bring your instrument or equipment to Musamaailma, we will evaluate the type of service required.
- We will call you or send you a text message once the service is done.
- Pay when you pick up. It's very easy!
For guitars and basses, we recommend regular maintenance done by our luthier.
Our Basic Maintenance takes 1 hour and includes the following procedures:
- Cleaning the instrument
- Cleaning and oiling the fretboard
- Changing the strings
- Checking the electronics
- Neck adjustments
- Bridge adjustments
- Setting the intonation
Instrument maintenance & repair rate is 59€ / hour plus any strings, parts and accessories. Our rates are based on actual use of time, so there is no so-called minimum billing.
Amplifier & Electronics Repairs
Bring your amplifier or other electronic equipment in need of service to Musamaailma Noutopiste or Musamaailma Retail store.
We also offer tube amp modifications and customizations! Contact us for more information.
Most Common Rates:
- Tube replacement and bias: 60€ + tubes
- Amplifier Basic Maintenance: 85€
- Service (minimum 0.5 hour): 60€ / hour
- Quote or Statement for Insurance Company: 60€
- Inspection Fee: 30€ (will be charged if no fault was detected and the unit is returned to customer without repairs made)
Statements for Insurance Companies
If there has been damage to your instrument and you need a statement to go with your claim to receive compensation, contact our Customer Service.
We will charge 60€ for the statement, an amount which your insurance company will refund you if your claim is accepted and you are eligible for compensation.