Both Richard Bona and Marco De Virgiliis do not accept any compromise… the Markbass Little Mark Ninja Richard Bona Signature first and foremost respects the priority of tone that have driven the international success of our Little Mark heads, upgraded with our new astounding 1000W power amp. It gives a massive amount of power, exceptionally clear and dynamic, and performs flawlessly thanks to the cutting-edge Mark Proprietary Technology (MPT).
The VPF (Variable Preshape Filter) boosts lows (around 35 Hz) and highs (around 10 kHz), and cuts mids at 380 Hz. This filter sounds great for rock music and is also a favorite of many slap bass players. Note that at higher volumes, turning the VPF up high will result in more output limiting due to the increase in low frequencies.
The VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) filters out high frequencies to give you a mellower, less modern sound. As you turn the knob clockwise, you will find that a wider and wider range of high frequencies gets cut. This EQ effect is especially useful for acoustic and older styles of music.
- Amp Power: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohm / 500W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, Effects Return
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ Switch
- EQ: 4-Band EQ With ±16 dB, Low 40 Hz, Low Mid 360 Hz, High Mid 800 Hz, High 10 kHz
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 83 x 25 mm
- Color: Green / Black
- Additional Information