Lava Cable Vintage Tweed cable is specifically designed for guitar and instrument applications. It is flexible and durable, while providing outstanding high-definition signal transmission.
For Vintage Tweed cable, Lava uses 99.99% pure oxygen-free copper and top-drawer components for superior performance in any situation. The ultra-low capacitance of Vintage Tweed hits the sweet spot for instrument cables to provide the best sound possible.
Designed with the guitar player in mind, every aspect of this cable was engineered to provide for low microphonics, high reliability, and excellent frequency response. High-quality G&H plugs are used, and each cable is assembled using German-made WBT silver solder. And like all Lava Cables, Vintage Tweed includes a lifetime warranty.
- G&H Industries Show Savers™ Black/Gold plugs or G&H Quiet Plug
- 99.99% OFHC pure copper low strand count 20 AWG conductor
- 23 pF/ft low capacitance
- 99.99% pure OFHC 98% braided shield for superior RF rejection
- 4% silver solder to maximize signal flow
- .305” Outer diameter Matte PVC Jacket with Vintage Tweed braid for ultimate Durability
- 6.3mm Straight to Angle Plugs
- Additional Information
Brand Lava Cable