Truetone Jekyll & Hyde V3 Overdrive & Distortion has been re-designed from scratch to meet the demands of today’s players. It delivers more flexibility, more great tones, and better construction than any of its predecessors.
The distortion channel (a.k.a. "Hyde") is the same great distortion that Hyde was always known for, but with 2 major upgrades. It now includes a Bass knob which interacts with Treble so you can shape your tone precisely. There is also a new Voice switch which allows you to choose between classic open distortion or a more saturated tone.
The overdrive channel (a.k.a. "Jekyll") has changed completely, making it even more compatible with Hyde. Jekyll is now based on Truetone’s old Open Road pedal, but with added Bass and Clean Mix knobs.
- Hyde Controls: Drive, Tone, Bass, Clean Mix
- Jekyll Controls: Hi-Gain, Treble, Vol, Bass, Mid
- Modes: True Bypass / Buffered, Bright
- Construction: Full Metal Shell, Forever Footswitches, Gold-Plated Contacts
- Inputs: Separate Inputs for Each Side
- Outputs: Separate Outputs for Each Side
- Power Supply: 9VDC Power Supply (Sold Separately)
- Additional Information