- Home /
- Mooer Audiofile Headphone Amplifier Pedal
Ask For Price
Mooer Audiofile is an all analog, hi-fi quality pedalboard headphone amplifier. This class A amplifier circuit will bring a smile to the faces of even the most disconcerting of audio addicts. Hook up Audiofile as the last unit in your signal chain and leave it there as a permanent resident on your board.
Connect your headphones and activate the analog cab sim for totally immersive practice sessions.
When playing live, the Audiofile can be completely bypassed or used as an excellent “always-on” signal buffer/booster with the cab sim turned off. Audiofile’s Class A circuitry ensures that instruments and effects maintain purity, warmth and a high level of dynamics.
- Professional Headphone Amplifier
- Specifically Designed for Guitar & Bass Pedalboards
- Class A amplification circuit.
- Stereo and mono inputs
- Stereo and mixed mono outputs
- Optional built in analog speaker cabinet simulation
- True bypass
- Controls: Master Volume, Power On/Bypass, Cab Sim On/Off
- Inputs: 1x 6.3mm TRS Stereo Audio In (Impedance 2.2 MOhm)
- Outputs: 1x 6.3mm TRS Stereo Audio Out, 1x 3.5mm Mix Mono Out ( 24Ω)
- Power Supply: External 9VDC 50mA Power Supply
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 42 x 93.5 x 52mm
- Weight: 150g
- Additional Information