Mooer Baby Bomb provides a true 30 Watts of power to drive any guitar cabinet with an impedance of 8Ohm - 16Ohm. A perfect partner for your favorite preamp pedals.
With just 2 simple controls the Baby Bomb is easy to setup. Connect your pedalboard to the input of baby bomb. Connect the output to your preferred guitar speaker cabinet using a speaker cable. Set the Presence switch to warm or bright and adjust the volume control. If you push the volume control past 12 o’clock Baby Bomb can provide a warm, true tube like, post stage overdrive which feels natural and pleasant to the touch. Ideal for any musician on the move who needs to pack light.
Note: For best results, connect your overdrive and distortion effects before your preamp in the signal chain. Connect your modulation and time based effects (delay, reverb, etc.) after the preamp and before the Baby Bomb in your signal chain.
- Output Power: 30W
- Built-In Overcurrent Protection
- Controls: Master Volume, Warm/Bright Switch (Presence)
- Inputs: 1x Instrument input (from guitar, preamp, effects pedal etc.)
- Outputs: 1x Speaker Out 8-16 Ohm
- Power Supply: External DC 24V, 2A DC Center Pin Negative
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 42 x 52 x 94mm
- Weight: 144g
- Additional Information