Mooer Groove Loop brings together both the Mooer Micro Looper and Micro Drummer into one micro pedal, for the ultimate in a portable jamming companion. Both elements can be used independently from one and other or simultaneously.
When used simultaneously, the looper will be automatically synchronized to keep in time with the drum groove you’ve selected. An intro click will be played when recording the first loop to ensure you’re in time with the groove.
The tap tempo button makes adjusting the groove speed very easy. Independent playback level controls for both the Drums and the Looper ensure Groove Loop is a breeze to dial in and adjust on the fly!
- Looper and Drum Machine in One Pedal
- 16 Drum Groove Styles (8 Grooves with 2 Variations Each)
- Drum Grooves: Pop, Funk, Blues, Fusion, Rock, Metal, Jazz, Reggae
- 3 Different Modes: Looper, Drum Machine, Looper + Drum Machine
- Independent Playback Level Controls
- Tap Tempo for Groove Tempo
- Maximum Recording Time: 20 Minutes
- Maximum Number of Recordings: Unlimited
- Sampling Rate: 44.1KHz
- Sampling accuracy: 16 bit
- Controls: Looper Level, Drum Level, Mode Switch, Groove Select, Tap Tempo
- Switch: True Bypass
- Construction: Full Metal Shell
- Inputs: 1x 1/4” Instrument in (1MOhm)
- Outputs: 1x 1/4” Instrument out (1kOhm)
- Power Supply: External 9V (Not included)
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 42 x 93.5 x 52mm
- Weight: 157g
- Additional Information