Mooer Micro Preamp 018 Custom 100 is modelled on a 100 Watt, plexi-based boutique signature amp. The dual channels span a wide range of EQ and gain settings which make this Micro Preamp incredibly versatile. The clean channel can achieve both F style American shimmer and UK style warmth. The drive channel is distinctly Classic British with a modern twist that provides a huge gain range. A great all-rounder.
Mooer Micro Preamp Series pedals are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer has developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation, and dual-operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Mooer Micro Preamp Series features many models based on different popular tube amplifiers from a range of manufacturers. These can be used with a power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to an computer audio interface, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Inputs: 1x Instrument input (from guitar, preamp, effects pedal etc.)
- Outputs: 1x Instrument output (to power amp, effects return etc.)
- Power Supply: External 9VDC 300mA Center Pin Negative (Not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 42 x 52 x 94mm
- Weight: 160g
- Additional Information