Roland RD-88 Stage Piano offers you the acclaimed RD sound and playability in a lighter, more accessible, and more affordable instrument! Roland RD pianos have been the choice of professional keyboardists for more than 30 years, appearing on stages around the world.
- Lightweight and compact design for easy transport and setup
- Ivory feel piano-touch keyboard (PHA-4) for world-class playability
- New SuperNATURAL pianos and electric pianos based on acclaimed RD series
- Easy to use interface optimized for performance
- Three zones with external control and Apple MainStage integration
- Over 3000 sounds from Roland’s historic legacy using the same ZEN-core sound engine found in their flagship synthesizers
- Room-filling, onboard speaker system
For over three decades, RD pianos have been trusted by professionals, night after night, on stages the world over. One key reason is how playable they are, and how connected you feel when you play one. You get sturdy controls and smooth, reliable keyboard action that feels natural—never stiff, never spongy.
A great stage piano needs sounds that are authentic and have character. The RD-88 draws upon its rich heritage and features newly developed SuperNATURAL pianos and electric pianos that can go from sparkle to grit with a few knob twists. And for extra versatility, there's a curated selection of acoustic and electronic sounds from our historic legacy using the ZEN-Core Synthesis System found in our flagship synthesizers.
RD pianos are easy to connect with, thanks to their intuitive controls and friendly layout. The RD-88 is no different, giving you just what you need for confident and expressive performances. Vital controls are clearly marked and always in reach, so you can quickly find your favorite sounds, add effects, or shape the tonal balance to suit the venue.
Integrate soft synths
Sometimes you need a very specific sound or the unique capabilities of a particular soft synth or sample library. The RD-88 has three zones that can be configured with internal sounds, or can integrate and control soft synths from Apple MainStage. This makes it simple to duplicate the sound of a track live or mix favorite soft synths with the RD-88's own palette of sounds.
Fits your life
The RD-88's clean and compact design fits neatly into your lifestyle. Its lightweight and sturdy build makes it easy to take with you and quick to set up, even on small stages or in cramped rehearsal spaces. And the room-filling integrated speaker system is ultra-convenient and lets you play with less clutter and less fuss.
- Full 88 Keys
- PHA-4 keyboard,Escapement functionality, Ivory Feel surface
- Controls: 2 Modulation Wheels, 8 Knobs, Quick Buttons for Sounds and all main functions
- 3 Sound Generators: ZEN-Core, SuperNATURAL, SuperNATURAL E.Piano, Over 3000 sounds
- Effects: Zone Multi-effects: 3 systems, 90 types, Zone EQ: 3 systems, Zone Tone Color: 3 systems, Scene Multi-effects (IFX): 90 types, Sympathetic Resonance, Chorus/Delay: 8 types, Reverb: 6 types, Master Compressor, Master EQ, Input Reverb, Input EQ
- Inputs: 1x Microphone In 6.3mm jack, 1x Line In 3.5mm Stereo, Pedal (Damper, FC1, FC2) 6.3mm
- Outputs: Main Out (L/Mono, R) 6.3mm jacks, 1x MIDI Out, USB Memory Port, USB MIDI/Audio Port, 1x Headphones Out 6.3mm Stereo Jack
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 1284 x 258 x 159mm
- Weight: 13.5kg
- Additional Information