Studiotason uutuuspedaali bassolle Seymour Duncanilta!
The Studio Bass Compressor was designed for professional bassists looking for a compressor that can provide increased sustain, accentuated picking and can even out single-note runs. It's extremely low noise and has an easy-to-use control format: The Blend knob allows you to control the amount of wet signal so you can bring natural snap back into your individual notes. The Volume knob lets you to control the output (or you can push it up and lower the Compression for a great clean boost). The Attack knob regulates how quickly the compressor reacts to your initial pick attack - cranking it up will give a late attack that allows your pick or finger dynamics to come through before the compression kicks in. The Compressor knob is the heart of the pedal and allows you to easily control the dynamic range, while the Low/Full/Mid switch determines the frequency content of the dry signal being blended in with the compressed signal, making it easy to bring back your dynamic range.
The Studio Bass Compressor is incredibly versatile: you can easily go from a subtle compression that gently smoothes things out all the way to a high compression that balances the dynamics in slap-style playing to keep each note from being too harsh or overbearing. Rock players can effortlessly summon powerful midrange punch while maintaining a fat bottom end. Bassists who prefer a more vintage sound can dial in a nice even mixture of top, mid and bottom frequencies.
- Compression Ratio: Soft-knee, adjustable from 1:1 to > 20:1
- Maximum Compressor Gain: +33dB
- Attack Speed: Adjustable from 8ms to 27ms
- Input Impedance: 1 Megohm
- Output Impedance: 2.75K ohms maximum
- Maximum Input Level: 3 Vrms
- Distortion: < 0.3% at 300mV RMS output at 1 kHz
- Noise referred to Input: -110dBV, 400 Hz - 20 kHz, input shorted
- Compressor Type: Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA)
- Power: 9V battery or 9V to 18 Vdc regulated adapter, center pin negative polarity
- Current Consumption: 21mA operate, 19mA bypass
- Dimensions: 2.60" wide X 5.0" long X 1.45" high
- Weight: 0.67 lbs.
Merkki Seymour Duncan