Mooer Air P10 Guitar Wireless System
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Mooer Air P10 is a digital wireless system that provides great compatibility for guitarist wherever they go. Mooer Air P10 is compact, dependable and intuitive. Up to 15 meters transfer range and 5-hour long battery life make it reliably portable. The Air P10 is easy to use and has low latency. It offers stable performance with your guitar and amplifier or pedalboard.
When using a transmitter, you can use multiple receivers. For example, if you want to connect a guitar to two amplifiers or connect to effect pedal and pedal tuner, you just need to use multiple receivers set up to be the on same channel.
Easy to use:
- Connect the transmitter to your instrument and the receiver to an input of an amp, effects pedal etc.
- Turn on the transmitter and receiver.
- Make sure both are on the same channel. Default channel is A.
- LED light will stay green when the connection is stable. Led light blinks if the connection is weak. Make sure the transmitter is not too far away.
- Suitable for Electric Guitars and Acoustic Instruments with Piezo Pickups
- Frequency Range: ISM 2.4GHz
- 4 Individual Channels
- Support for 4 Simultaneous Systems
- Range without obstacles: Up to 15 meters
- Latency: < 5 ms
- Sampling Rate: 24bit 48KHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD + Noise: <0.05%(1K Hz @-10dbFS)
- Dynamic Range: >103dB A weighted
- Battery Life: Up to 5 Hours, Auto Sleep / Wake Up Mode
- Plug: 6.3mm, 180 Degree Rotation
- Operating Temperature: -10 C to 50 C
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 117 x 42 x 30mm
- Weight: 50g
- Set includes Transmitter, Receiver, USB Y cable and Manual