Source Audio Gemini Chorus Effects Pedal
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
Source Audio One Series Gemini Chorus - Float away with the liquid, swaying effects of this state-of-the-art stereo chorus pedal. The Gemini Chorus offers three types of deep, hypnotic chorus. Classic mode creates a single voiced effect that conjures subtle and creamy tones from the first wave of 1970s chorus pedals. The thick and rich Dual Chorus provides a smooth, yet animated double voiced effect. The lush and spacious Quad chorus recaptures that ‘80s vibe with its less than subtle rack system sound. Once you’ve found your chorus, dial in the sweet spot with the onboard Mix and Tone controls.
Out of the box, the Gemini offers tremendous tonal range, but beneath the hood resides a much deeper level of power and flexibility. Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android). Link the Gemini to the Neuro App and access Source Audio’s free library of additional phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms – each can be downloaded directly to your Gemini Chorus. The Neuro App also offers an extended set of adjustable parameters including Feedback, Output Level, embeddable Tremolo, a Parametric EQ, Advanced Signal Routing and more. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
The Neuro App connects with Gemini Chorus via the mobile device’s headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
- 3 Stereo Chorus Effects
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Create deep and wide stereo modulation or engage one of the Gemini Chorus’s many Signal Routing options (see Neuro App Features for details).
- Tap Tempo — Change your Chorus modulation rate on-the-fly with Source Audio’s External Tap Tempo switch. Set beat divisions (quarter, eighth, triplet, and 16th) with the Speed knob.
- Interchangeable Algorithms — It is possible to download ANY of Source Audio’s phaser, flanger, and chorus algorithms directly to your Gemini Chorus for no additional cost. The same goes for the Lunar Phaser and Mercury Flanger, so owning one of Source Audio’s One Series modulation pedals is essentially like owning all three.
- Customize Effects — Tweak an additional set of parameters including Frequency (the center point of the modulation), Output Level, Tremolo, Low Retain, Parametric EQ and more.
- Save and Share Customized Presets — Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of effect presets.
- Envelope Follower Mode — Set the modulation source to envelope follower and control your flanger modulation in the style of pick sensitive “auto wah” effects.
- Signal Routing Options — Re-route the stereo Inputs and Outputs in a number of different ways including True Stereo, Mono to Stereo, Dual Mono, Sidechain Envelope, External Effects Loop, and more.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals and Hot Hand 3 Universal Wireless Effects Controller or third party TRS (Tip Hot) expression pedal for on-the-fly control of any adjustable parameter.
- Multi Pedal Scene Saving — Connect up to five One Series and Soundblox 2 pedals to the Neuro Hub and create 128 multi pedal scenes, recallable via MIDI program change (PC) messages.
- Includes 9VDC 300mA Power Supply
- USB Port: Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Source Audio Neuro Mobile App: Android/iOS
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)