MOOER Leveline Volume Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
A volume pedal is one of the most essential elements in many professional musicians rigs. It can be used in many different ways to adjust signal level or create interesting effects depending where it is used in the signal chain. A common problem with traditional volume pedals, particularly for guitarists with crowded pedalboards, is they are very large and not easy to place in different parts of the signal chain.
Mooer Leveline provides comfortable operation, smooth transition with no loss of tone and a very convenient size for squeezing into tight spots on your pedalboard and easy transportation.
- Leveline is the latest member of the Mooer “Mini” Series.
- Strong and durable metal casing
- Extendable pedestal rings for comfort
- Comfortable to operate with smooth transition and zero loss of tone.
- Special high-low impedance circuit allows flawless use with all pickup types and signal chain placement.
- Application: Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, etc.
- Inputs: 1x instrument input
- Outputs: 1x instrument output
- Power Supply: External 9VDC (Not included)
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth) 55x48x128
- Weight: 460g