Spector Euro4 LE1979 DiMarzio Natural Stain Matte Electric Bass
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Fråga mer
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
Available in limited quantities throughout 2019, the Spector Euro4 LE1979 is a tribute to Stuart Spector's legendary craftsmanship and the iconic Brooklyn-era NS-2.
The bass offers all of the features that have made Spector a legendary name amongst bass players. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved solid American Walnut body, just like the original 40 years ago. A 3-piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays.
The Euro4 LE1979 features the same DiMarzio Model P & Model J pickup set as the original. This arrangement gives you the low-end punch from the split-coil Model P DP122 pickup in the neck (middle) position, along with the aggressive growl from the Model J DP123 single-coil at the bridge.
The bass has been updated with a modern, lightweight zinc brass alloy Spector bridge, a brass nut, and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit.
- Body: Carved American Walnut
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple Neck-Thru-Body, Graphite-Reinforced Truss Rod
- Neck Profile: Thin
- Scale: 34”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: Brass, Width 1.64”
- Radius: 16”
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Tuners: Gotoh 707
- Bridge: Spector Locking, with Intonation Screws
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Model P DP122
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Model J DP123
- Electronics: Active, Spector TonePump Preamp with 18dB Boost, 2x Volume, 1x Treble, 1x Bass, Internal Boost Trim
- Inlays: Dot, Mother of Pearl
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Finish: Natural Stain Matte
- Includes Spector Gig Bag with Logo
|Number of Strings||4|
|Body Shape||Double Cut|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Bridge Pickup||Single Coil|