Spector Euro4 LX Bartolini Black Cherry Gloss Electric Bass
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
Spector Euro4 LX is a precision crafted modern bass and a stunning instrument to behold. Featuring premium tonewoods, this meticulously crafted bass features neck-thru construction and comes complete with professional grade hardware. Now available with custom-wound pickups from Bartolini.
The Euro4 LX features an extremely comfortable, fully carved European alder body and is topped off with a USA figured maple top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24-fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays.
This model is outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium custom-wound PJ pickups from Bartolini and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit with 18dB boost. These hum-cancelling pickups are built specifically for Spector Euro instruments for an open, resonant voice for excellent note articulation. This classic pairing is wired with single conductor shielded cable and provides a wide range of tones that are well-suited for nearly any playing style.
This Euro4 LX bass is equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages.
- Body: Carved European Alder
- Top: USA Figured Maple, Walnut Slice
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple Neck-Thru-Body with Graphite Reinforcement Rods
- Scale: 34”
- Nut: Brass, Width 1.64”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 16”
- Frets: 24
- Tuners: Gotoh
- Bridge: Spector Zinc Brass Alloy Locking, with Intonation Screws
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini 8P
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini 9JD-SB
- Electronics: Active, Spector TonePump with 18dB Boost, 2x Volume, 1x Treble, 1x Bass, Output Trim
- Factory Strings: 45, 65, 80, 100
- Inlays: Crown, Mother of Pearl
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Finish: Black Cherry Gloss
- Includes Spector Gig Bag with Logo
|Number of Strings||4|
|Body Shape||Double Cut|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Neck Pickup||Single Coil|
|Bridge Pickup||Single Coil|