Markbass Little Marcus 250 Bass Amplifier
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
Markbass Little Marcus 250 suits Marcus Miller’s needs and taste, but it’s also a great choice for every bassist who needs a head amp with an amazing clear definition, punch and dynamics, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark heads. The Little Marcus 250 is a smart, inexpensive option is a great value for those who want the wide range of tones and portability of the Little Marcus heads but don’t need the full power of a 500W head. It’s great for practicing, rehearsing, and small/medium gigs.
It offers simple and very effective controls on EQ1 to tailor your sound for any kind of genres and styles, and the two new Old School and Millerizer filters featured on EQ2 tailored together with Marcus allows to quickly obtain a vintage tone or an amazing slap sound.
When Marcus Miller announced at the NAMM 17 he was joining forces with Markbass, he said him and Marco De Virgiliis were looking forward to doing some very cool things together the same year… they kept their promise!
Marcus Miller is renowned for his groundbreaking style and trademark sound, and Marco De Virgiliis is considered an innovator being the first pioneer introducing lightweight, portable, powerful and great sounding bass heads and cabinets. Markbass Marcus Miller signature series is the result of the meeting of these groundbreaking roads.
It has been really exciting for Marco working and developing a series of products with Marcus, as since the moment he started building his very first amp he has been thinking about him. It’s not just an endorsement but a dream coming true.
Markbass has 100% satisfied him and everyone will immediately recognize his sound in every product of his signature lineup, but these amps not only let you sound like him, they’ll make you able to cover all the different tones you need, with no limits!!!
- Amp Power: 250W RMS @ 4 ohm / 150W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, Effects Return, 1x Footswitch
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Line Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Controls: Gain, EQ1, EQ2, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ Switch, Mute Switch
- EQ1: Ultralow 65Hz, Low 180Hz, Mid 500Hz, High Mid 1.4kHz, High 3.8kHz
- EQ2: Old School Variable Low Pass 20kHz-200Hz, Millerizer Band Pass Filter 5-12kHz 0-10dB
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 2.4kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 83 x 25 mm
- Accessories: Little Mark Rack Ears (Not Included), Footswitch (Not Included)