Markbass Little Marcus 800 Bass Amplifier
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Fråga mer
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Markbass Little Marcus 800 suits Marcus Miller’s needs and taste, and is a great choice for every bassist who needs a head amp with an amazing clear definition, punch and dynamic, respecting the priority of tone like all the Little Mark heads, plus its 800W MPT power amp makes this head a great choice for big-stage applications, and for louder bands.
It offers simple and very effective controls on EQ1 to taylor your sound for any kind of genres and styles, and the two new Old School and Millerizer filters featured on EQ2 taylored together with Marcus allows to quick obtain a vintage tone or an amazing slap sound.
When Marcus Miller announced at the NAMM 17 he was joining forces with Markbass, he said him and Marco De Virgiliis were looking forward to doing some very cool things together the same year… they kept their promise!
Marcus Miller is renowned for his groundbreaking style and trademark sound, and Marco De Virgiliis is considered an innovator being the first pioneer introducing lightweight, portable, powerful and great sounding bass heads and cabinets. Markbass Marcus Miller signature series is the result of the meeting of these groundbreaking roads.
It has been really exciting for Marco working and developing a series of products with Marcus, as since the moment he started building his very first amp he has been thinking about him. It’s not just an endorsement but a dream coming true.
Markbass has 100% satisfied him and everyone will immediately recognize his sound in every product of his signature lineup, but these amps not only let you sound like him, they’ll make you able to cover all the different tones you need, with no limits!!!
- Amp Power: 800W RMS @ 4 ohm / 500W RMS @ 8 ohm Channels: 2
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, Effects Return, 1x Footswitch
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Line Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Controls: Gain, EQ1, EQ2, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ Switch, Mute Switch
- EQ1: Ultralow 65Hz, Low 180Hz, Mid 500Hz, High Mid 1.4kHz, High 3.8kHz
- EQ2: Old School Variable Low Pass 20kHz-200Hz, Millerizer Band Pass Filter 5-12kHz 0-10dB
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 83 x 25 mm
- Accessories: Little Mark Rack Ears (Not Included), Footswitch (Not Included)