MARKBASS Little Mark III Bass Amplifier
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
The incredible international success of the Little Mark II has inspired this new, updated and upgraded version! The new DI output features a pre-post EQ switch and output level control, so you can optimize the signal you send to the mixer or recording unit. All this with the same compact size and weight of its famous predecessor!
The VPF (Variable Preshape Filter) boosts lows (around 35 Hz) and highs (around 10 kHz), and cuts mids at 380 Hz. This filter sounds great for rock music and is also a favorite of many slap bass players. Note that at higher volumes, turning the VPF up high will result in more output limiting due to the increase in low frequencies.
The VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) filters out high frequencies to give you a mellower, less modern sound. As you turn the knob clockwise, you will find that a wider and wider range of high frequencies gets cut. This EQ effect is especially useful for acoustic and older styles of music.
- Amp Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm / 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 1x XLR Balanced In, Effects Return
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ Switch
- EQ: 4-Band EQ With ±16 dB, Low 40 Hz, Low Mid 360 Hz, High Mid 800 Hz, High 10 kHz
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 71 x 256mm
- Color: Black
- Accessories: Little Mark Rack Ears (Not Included)