MARKBASS Little Mark Tube 800 Bass Amplifier
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
The Little Mark Tube 800 solves the “tube or solid state” dilemma. It also goes a step further by also addressing that other perennial concern, “Will I have enough power?”
The 800 watts from this powerful amp will satisfy any thirst for power, and the two blendable preamps give you the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, the clean attack of a solid state preamp… or a mix of both!
The VPF (Variable Preshape Filter) boosts lows (around 35 Hz) and highs (around 10 kHz), and cuts mids at 380 Hz. This filter sounds great for rock music and is also a favorite of many slap bass players. Note that at higher volumes, turning the VPF up high will result in more output limiting due to the increase in low frequencies.
The VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) filters out high frequencies to give you a mellower, less modern sound. As you turn the knob clockwise, you will find that a wider and wider range of high frequencies gets cut. This EQ effect is especially useful for acoustic and older styles of music.
- Amp Power: 800W RMS @ 4 ohm / 500W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 1x XLR Balanced In, Effects Return
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Controls: Gain 1, Gain 2, Mix (Mixes tube and solid state gain), Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ Switch, Mute Switch
- EQ: 4-Band EQ With ±16 dB, Low 40 Hz, Low Mid 360 Hz, High Mid 800 Hz, High 10 kHz
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Weight: 2.9kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 71 x 256mm
- Color: Black
- Accessories: Little Mark Rack Ears (Not Included)