BOSS GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
BOSS GT-1000 is a flagship multi effects processor for guitarists. Delivering unmatched sound quality and musical expression, the GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors. This premium tone machine debuts the groundbreaking new AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout.
Based on BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic approach, the comprehensive AIRD system in the GT-1000 brings unparalleled musical response and flexibility to a digital guitar processor. AIRD amplifiers live and breathe like real tube amps, providing inspiring feel and authentic tonal dynamics that were previously unattainable. And with sophisticated AIRD Output Select functionality, you’re able to consistently achieve this amazing sound with any setup, from standard guitar amps to full-range playback systems.
The GT-1000 also features a huge range of cutting-edge BOSS effects to enhance your tones, with numerous routing options and extensive real-time control at your command. And with the convenience of built-in Bluetooth®, you can adjust sounds, configure control assignments, and organize patches wirelessly from your mobile device using the BOSS Tone Studio app. Packing immense creative power in a streamlined pro design, the GT-1000 is a game changer that brings new levels of musical expression to guitarists everywhere.
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editing
Designed for Unparalleled Sound Quality
The GT-1000 is BOSS’s most advanced amp/effects processor to date, built for no-compromise audio performance. To start, it’s the first-ever guitar multi-effects unit with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout. There’s an all-new DSP engine as well, specially designed for music applications and featuring over three times the power of previous generations.
This immense processing muscle unlocks far greater sonic detail than ever before possible, making it quick and easy to get the sounds you’re after without endless parameter tweaks and microscopic EQ adjustments. If you’ve shied away from other amp/effects processors because they’re hard to dial in and missing that “real deal” vibe, the GT-1000 is sure to change your mind.
As you’d expect from a flagship BOSS processor, the GT-1000 is loaded with all types of outstanding effects, from overdrives and distortions to specialty effects like Slicer, Slow Gear, and a host of others. Many selections harness BOSS’s MDP tech, which intelligently adapts to your dynamics and playing register to achieve the perfect sound. Advanced algorithms from the renowned DD-500 Digital Delay, MD-500 Modulation, and RV-500 Reverb pedals are included too, along with sophisticated Acoustic Resonance processing inherited from the AD-10 pedal for acoustic/electric guitar.
Amps and effects can be configured with various series and parallel routing options, and signal paths can be divided and mixed at multiple points. Patch switching is ultra-fast thanks to the GT-1000’s speedy DSP, and delay carryover is also possible. There are two effects loops as well, allowing you to connect your favorite external effects and preamps.
USB Audio/MIDI and Wireless Editing via Bluetooth
The GT-1000’s well-organized panel interface is a breeze to navigate, but things get even easier with your smartphone or tablet. The GT-1000 is equipped with onboard Bluetooth—a first for a pro-level amp/effects processor—allowing you to wirelessly manage sounds from the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android. Whether at home, in rehearsal, or on stage, you can comfortably tweak the GT-1000 from your device without having to bend over and edit via the hardware. It’s even possible to record a riff with the GT-1000’s built-in looper, and then roam the venue and adjust tones from the audience position!
The GT-1000 includes a USB audio/MIDI interface as well, with multi-channel audio operation for flexible computer recording and efficient re-amping. A Recording mode allows you to choose from a variety of built-in speaker and microphone types, and it’s also possible to import WAV-format speaker impulse responses with the GT-1000 IR Loader software. USB can also be used to edit and organize sounds with the desktop version of the BOSS Tone Studio editor for Mac and Windows.
- Effects: 116 Different
- Patches: 250 Preset + 250 User
- Looper: 38 sec. mono / 19 sec stereo
- Sampling: 96kHz / 32bit
- Display: 512x160px Backlit LCD
- Controls: 6 Programmable Switches, Output Level, 10 Footswitches with LED Lights, Expression Pedal
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 2x Effects Loop Return 2x Expression Pedal / Footswitch, MIDI In
- Outputs: 6.3mm (L/mono, R), 2x Effects Loop Send, 2x Balanced XLR Out (L/R), 1x Headphones Out 6.3mm, Amp Out 6.3mm, MIDI Out, USB
- Power: AC Adapter 1.2A
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 462x95x248mm
- Weight (Incl. Batteries): 3.6kg
- Options: Footswitch: BOSS FS-5U, BOSS FS-5L, BOSS FS-6, BOSS FS-7, Expression Pedal: BOSS EV-30, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H, Roland EV-5