ESP E-II M-II-7 NT Hipshot Dark Brown Natural Burst 7-String Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Fråga mer
- Tukku Fråga mer
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
ESP E-II M-II-7 NT Hipshot is a 7-string guitar that’s a masterpiece of sight and sound with its spalted maple top over a mahogany body in a Dark Brown Natural Burst finish and amazing masked binding. Its three-piece maple neck is set-thru for smooth access to the highest frets.
This guitar offers all of the upscale components you want, like a bone nut, Schaller straplock, Gotoh tuners, and a Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design. This guitar’s sound is driven by a pair of Bare Knuckle Warpig 7ST high-output pickups mounted directly to the guitar’s body for amazing tone flexibility with smooth high end and monstrous low and midrange response.
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at the ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
Includes ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Spalted Maple
- Neck: 3 Piece Maple, Set Thru
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305 mm
- Nut: 48mm, Bone
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Bridge: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: Bare Knuckle Warpig 7ST BBC
- Bridge Pickup: Bare Knuckle Warpig 7ST BBC
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Strap Button: Schaller Straplock
- Factory String Gauges: 9, 11, 16, 24, 32, 42, 56
- Hardware: Black
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Straplock
- Inlays: Offset Block, Pearl
- Body Bindings: Maple / White
- Headstock: Matching
- Finish: Dark Brown Natural Burst (DBNB)
- Case: ESP Hard Case, Black
|Number of Strings||7|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|