Source Audio L.A. Lady Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Fråga mer
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Source Audio One Series L.A. Lady Overdrive - Though small in size, the L.A. Lady Overdrive houses three monstrous drive circuits for a truckload of warm and powerful crunch. Choose from our “Marshall in a box” Drive, a Smooth Mesa inspired tone, and our own hard-hitting Crunch Tube.
The L.A. Lady Overdrive is compact in size, but inside this golden effects pedal live the archetypal tones of over 50 years of overdrive and fuzz technology. Out of the box the L.A. Lady features three distinct drive engines with an abundance of warm and powerful crunch, but connect the L.A. Lady to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS and Android) and access a massive collection of additional overdrive, fuzz and distortion tones with extended parametric EQ capabilities, stereo routing options, and internal stacking functionality. The L.A. Lady is the culmination of an eight-year study of classic overdrive tones combined with highly sophisticated, contemporary technology - it is an overdrive pedal of unrivaled reach and tone.
Upon plugging into the L.A. Lady, guitarists will find three amazing overdrive tones. The Classic engine uncompromisingly delivers the sought after “Marshall in a box” sound with everything from fat and subtle rhythm sounds to screaming lead tones. The Smooth engine provides the understated thump and midrange bump synonymous with the contemporary Texas blues sound. Crunch is Source Audio’s own version of an overdriven tube amp, offering warm and chunky low gain tones with additional drive levels that extend well beyond most pre-amps.
On its own, the L.A. Lady offers outstanding tonal range, but dig a little deeper and discover the hidden power and flexibility of this golden box. Every pedal in the One Series line is compatible with the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for iOS or Android). Link the L.A. Lady to the Neuro App and access its extended equalization capabilities as well as Source Audio’s free library of over 40 overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithms – each algorithm can be downloaded directly to the pedal. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), providing the power to save up to 128 different presets.
Finally the L.A. Lady’s stereo inputs and outputs plus its dual drive circuits make it possible to launch into an exponentially diverse range of tonal possibilities. With help from the Neuro App, guitarists can stack any combination of drive engines in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- 3 Distinct Overdrive Engines.
- 3 Presets — use Preset Mode to save a different preset to each of the three toggle switch positions. When the pedal is engaged, all of the parameters instantly jump to their saved value, regardless of the knob positions.
- Stereo Input and Output Jacks — Distort upstream stereo signals, split a mono signal to dual outputs, or use the additional in and out as an external effects loop.
- Stackable Drive Engines — Dual drive engines and stereo inputs and outputs make it possible (via the Neuro App) to stack any combination of drive engines in either series or parallel as well as split the signal and send a separate drive engine to each of the pedal’s outputs.
- Universal Bypass — Select either analog buffered or relay based True Bypass.
- External Control — Compatible with Source Audio expression pedals, the Source Audio Tap Tempo switch (which also acts as an external switching mechanism), and the Hot Hand 3
- Free Effects Downloads — Every Source Audio overdrive, fuzz, and distortion algorithm is available as a free download directly to your L.A. Lady Overdrive.
- Customize Effects — Access Neuro’s extensive equalization capabilities or experiment with multiple drive circuit blends and stereo splits.
- Advanced Signal Routing — Choose from a range of signal routing possibilities like effects send, multi signal mixing, or mono signal splitting.
- Save and Share Customized Presets – Once you’ve fine-tuned an effect, save it to your personal effects collection and share it with the growing community of Neuro users.
- Download Presets — Explore Source Audio’s ever-expanding library of effect presets.
- Simple Connection — The Neuro App. connects with the L.A. Lady via the mobile device’s headphone jack and Stereo Input 2 on the pedal. A Neuro App connector cable (1/8” to 1/4”) is included with the pedal.
- Includes 9VDC 300mA Power Supply
- USB Port: Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
- Source Audio Neuro Mobile App: Android/iOS
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing
- Includes 1/8” to 1/4” cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)