Mooer Pitch Box Effects Pedal
Micro Series, Extremely Compact Pitch Shifter Effects Pedal, Changes the Pitch and Tuning of the Signal and adds Overtones, 3 Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift & Detune, Durable Metal Enclosure, True Bypass, 9VDC
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Including vat 24%
- 3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice spacy feeling. original signal to create Precise polyphonic pitch shifting ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
We found other products you might like!