ESP LTD M-1000 Multi-Scale See Thru Black Satin Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
ESP LTD M-1000 Multi-Scale See Thru Black Satin is a 6-string version of the already-available M-1007MS and M-1008MS. Multi-scale guitars make use of an angled fret arrangement to offer different scale lengths for the various strings of the guitar, allowing for optimal string tension, and has also been stated by many players to offer an ergonomic improvement for the fretting hand.
The M-1000 Multi-Scale has a varying scale length of 26.5” - 25.5”. It’s a bolt-on design with a flamed maple over a mahogany back, and a five-piece neck made of maple and exotic purple heart wood, with a Macassar ebony fingerboard that includes offset abalone dot inlays.
Top-tier components on the M-1000 Multi-Scale include a set of Seymour Duncan Sentient (neck) and Nazgul (bridge) pickups that were custom-made for ESP with a special angle optimized for the multi-scale design. A push-pull control on the tone knob allows for coil splitting, providing a wealth of flexible tones. Other components include a Hipshot multi-scale bridge with string-thru-body, and LTD locking tuners.
This guitar has a stylish See Thru Black Satin finish with matching headstock, black bindings, offset abalone dot inlays and black hardware.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 5 Piece Maple/Purple Heart, Bolt-On
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 26.5" - 25.5" Multi-scale
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony, Radius 350mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Nut: 42mm, Black Bone
- Bridge: Hipshot w/ Strings Thru
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Angled Sentient
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Angled Nazgul
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone (Push/Pull), 3-Way Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26w, 36w, 46w
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Hardware Color: Black
- Body Bindings: Black
- Inlays: Offset Abalone Dot
- Color: See Thru Black Satin
- Finish: Satin Lacquer
|Series||LTD M Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Top Material||Flamed Maple|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|