Tokai Custom Shop TTE-200 Thinline Maple Vintage White Electric Guitar
- Helsingfors butik Finns i lager
- Lagerlokal Finns i lager
- Åbo butik Fråga efter leveranstid
Tokai Custom Shop TTE-200 Thinline Maple Vintage White is a unique TE-model with a thinline body and US-made Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special humbucker pickups. This custom model is handmade in Tokai’s Japan workshop and features very high quality tonewoods and parts.
The TTE-200 has an alder body with gloss finish maple neck and maple fretboard with 22 jumbo-sized frets for maximum playability. The guitar also features high quality Gotoh tuners and a 6-saddle bridge.
Unlike traditional humbuckers, the Alnico 4 -equipped Saturday Night Special humbuckers on this guitar are voiced to be a little hotter and fatter in the bridge position, and a little clearer and less “wooly” in the neck. They’re more aggressive than 50s-style models, but without the compression of most high gain pickups. These bridge the output level gap between vintage 50s and modern humbuckers, making this pickup set perfect for replicating those legendary late-70s arena rock tones and beyond
This unique guitar is finished in timeless Vintage White color with gloss lacquer, 3-ply tortoise pickguard and chrome hardware.
The guitar comes in a gig bag with a certificate of authenticity.
- Body: Alder, Thinline, F-Hole
- Neck: One Piece Maple, Gloss Lacquer Finish
- Truss Rod Adjustment at Headstock
- Scale: 25.5”
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Frets: 22x Jumbo
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Vintage
- Bridge: Vintage 6-Saddle
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special Neck, Chrome
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Saturday Night Special Bridge, Chrome
- Electronics: 1x Volume, 1x Tone, 5-way Switch
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Pearl Tortoise
- Color: Vintage White
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Includes Padded Gig Bag
|Series||Tokai Custom Shop|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||22|
|Number of Pickups||2|