Mooer Tube Engine Amplifier
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Fråga mer
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Mooer Tube Engine is a 20 Watt, all tube power amp. This Class A/B tube circuit utilizes hand-picked and matched sets of EL84 tubes to provide the perfect platform for use with your preamp pedals, amp modelers and effects units.
Tube Engine is fairly transparent, allowing the real tone of your other units to shine through. Whilst adding just enough warmth and color to make this a viable and different choice over the solid-state alternatives.
Mooer Tube Engine is housed in a lightweight metal chassis and comes complete with a carrying handle and rack mounting lugs.
Note: Always use a correct speaker load with the Tube Engine. It does not have a built-in dummy load. Using Tube Engine without a proper speaker load may lead to irreparable damage.
- Power: 20W Class A/B
- Preamp Tubes: 1x 12AT7, 1x 12AX7
- Poweramp Tubes: 2x EL84
- Controls: Master Volume, Presence, Standby, Power, Low/Hi Gain Switch
- Inputs: 1x Instrument input
- Speaker Outputs: 1x 16 Ohm, 2x 16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 335 x 91 x 203mm
- Weight: 5.3kg
- Includes 2U Rack Mounting Lugs