MOOER GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Mooer GE100 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor is a brand new release in Mooer’s Multi-Effects Processor product line. By using a completely new digital platform, GE100 will provide you with the most authentic, modern and rich tones.
The GE100 has stomp box and amp simulation with 8 effect modules with unique and rich tones. With easy operation and versatile function, it can definitely help you to get your own unique sound!
During the R&D process of GE100, Mooer’s algorithm engineer has put the distortion sounds as the top priority. After careful modeling and testing, the end result is 23 distortion sounds and 7 amp simulations.
GE100 has a super large size LCD display, 8 effect modules including 66 effect types, 80 preset patches and 80 user patches, 180 second looper and a drum machine with a variety of rhythm patterns and 6 assignable expression pedal parameters.
The GE100 also has something very useful for learning purposes: Scales & Chords dictionary! Whether you are a complete newbie or a skilled player, you may be confused by some weird chords and scales sometimes. By using the lesson function, you can master hundreds of scales and chords very easily.
- Display: LCD
- Effects: 8 Effect Modules, 66 Effect Types, 23 Overdrive & Distortion Sounds with 7 Legendary Amp Simulators
- Looper: 180 Seconds, 40 Drum Rhythms, 10 Metronome Rhythms
- Presets: 80 Factory Patches, 80 User patches, Scales & Chords Dictionary
- Controls: Assignable Expression Pedal, 2x Footswitch, Tap Tempo, Save, Mode, Value, Rhythm, Loop, Lesson
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In
- Outputs: 1x Instrument Out, 1x Line Out
- Power Supply: 9VDC Adapter (Included) or 4x AA battery