Tech 21 Acoustic Fly Rig Preamp Effects Pedal
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
Tech 21 Acoustic Fly Rig is the latest addition to the Fly Rig series known for travel-friendly, grab-and-go pro tones for live and studio dates. Specifically tailored to complement the particular nuances and traits of acoustic instruments, the Acoustic Fly Rig provides round-the-clock ease and confidence for any gig, anywhere and everywhere you perform.
COMP, for compression, utilizes old school, all-analog, FET-based technology, which is inherently warmer, more transparent and musical.
The all-analog SansAmp is, of course, its center point. Sweepable, semi-parametric, active EQ controls provide professional grade tweakability for any situation. There’s a Notch Filter, sweepable from 70Hz to 350Hz, designed to diminish the sensitivity for feedback caused by the resonating, low frequencies of acoustic guitars. A Low Pass Filter, sweepable from 16kHz to 1.5kHz, rolls off undesirable frequencies and artifacts.
Independent Boost function, up to approx 12dB, for solos. Includes a wide mid-range boost for improved clarity.
Dedicated Reverb function emulates the rich ambiance of open spaces, ranging from room to hall.
DLA emulates a warm sounding analog delay. It features Time and Repeats controls and dedicated Tap Tempo footswitch. CHR is a preset chorus based on pitch-shifting technology for a more natural,
Chromatic Tuner is within the EFX section. You simply hold down the TAP/TUNER footswitch to engage the Tuner, which simultaneously mutes the signal path.
- Phase Flip switch flips the signal 180 degrees in phase to help combat feedback
- 1/4-inch 1megOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift
- 1/4-inch low impedance output
- Headphone button switches the 1/4” output into headphone mode
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Utilizes included 9V DC power supply, 200mA.
- Note: International power supplies are “auto-switching,” self-adjusting 100V-240V. Can be used anywhere in the world with the proper plug/travel adapter for the host country.