Mooer Micro Preamp 020 Blueno Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
Mooer Micro Preamp 020 Blueno contains two channels that have been directly sampled from a hand-built, 36W Class A masterpiece that some have hailed as “The world's finest sounding amp”. The blue channel has a silky chime that is deep, spacious and sensuous. The red channel supplies a cranked ballsy tone with exquisite upper-end sparkle, rich harmonics and singing sustain.
Mooer Micro Preamp Series pedals are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer has developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation, and dual-operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Mooer Micro Preamp Series features many models based on different popular tube amplifiers from a range of manufacturers. These can be used with a power amp or in the effects return of any standard guitar amplifier. The speaker cab simulation allows the user to connect direct to an computer audio interface, powered monitor or P.A. without the need for a guitar amp or speaker cab at all.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Inputs: 1x Instrument input (from guitar, preamp, effects pedal etc.)
- Outputs: 1x Instrument output (to power amp, effects return etc.)
- Power Supply: External 9VDC 300mA Center Pin Negative (Not included)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 42 x 52 x 94mm
- Weight: 160g