Audix ADX60 Boundary Condenser Microphone
- Helsingfors butik Fråga efter leveranstid
- Lagerlokal Finns i lager
- Åbo butik Fråga efter leveranstid
Audix ADX60 is a professional pre-polarized condenser microphone designed for stage, studio and broadcast applications. The ADX60 is highly sensitive and able to handle distance and area miking for various applications including conferences, plays, theatre and acoustic instruments.
The ADX60 has a uniformly controlled hemicardioid polar pattern and is designed to capture a designated area. This microphone requires a 9 - 52 V phantom power for operation and is equipped with a 25' cable and phantom power adapter.
The ADX60 boundary condenser microphone is easy to position, durable and is manufactured with a high performance 12 mm capsule, steel mesh grill and space saving mini-XLR connector.
- Live sound, recording
- Stage productions
- Ceremonies, weddings
- Teleconferencing, boardroom
- Room ambience
In the Box:
- 1 x ADX60 Condenser Microphone
- 1 x CBL60 25' Detachable Microphone Cable With Mini XLRf Connectors
- 1 x APS910 Phantom Power Adapter
- 1 x P1 Carrying Pouch