Seymour Duncan Forza Overdrive Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Seymour Duncan Forza Overdrive is a full-range, highly adjustable and transparent overdrive for players who want more gain without losing the natural voice of their guitar.
While many overdrives emphasize particular frequencies, the Forza gives you a more even spread across the frequency range. The voicing is very open, and it sounds just as good through a clean channel or hitting an already-overdriven amp. In addition to up to 37dB of gain there’s a three-band EQ for controlling the lows, mids and high end, and the Level control has plenty of range to allow use as a clean boost too.
The Forza uses a glass diode, back-to-back stack overdrive circuit. It features True Bypass switching and is made in the USA.
”Very warm and articulate. Great for Solos.” - Glen Drover (Testament, King Diamond, Megadeth)
- Gain Control Range: 11dB to 37dB
- Bass: 90 Hz +/- 11dB
- Mid: 750 Hz +/- 11dB
- Treble: 2.1 kHz +/- 12dB
- Controls: Level, Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble
- Bypass (Footswitch): Engages the overdrive effect
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In
- Outputs: 1x Instrument Out
- Input impedance: 470k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1K Ohms
- Construction: Full Metal Shell