Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Stereo Tremolo Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter Stereo Tremolo is designed to deliver the classic textures you love with the capability to render extreme effects such as helicopter chops, piano stabs or backwards swells.
The Shape Shifter is the most versatile tremolo pedal you will find, whether your style is a classic textural vibe or unexpectedly experimental. The Shape knob lets you control how evenly the signal rises and falls; set it in the middle for a traditional, even rise-and-fall effect, or turn it left or right for wild effects that can simulate backwards recording or the attack of an analog synth.
When you’re running in stereo, the mini Phase knob lets you select whether the pedal is in phase or up to 180 out of phase, taking you from a traditional stereo effect to a swirly phase tone that effectively feels like surround-sound. Use the Speed control or Tap Tempo foot switch to set your modulation speed from 0.5 pulses-per-second to over 15 pulses-per-second, and the Ratio/Rate mini-switch to select whether the Speed knob acts as a straight rate control or as a selector for between 1:1, 2:1, 3:1 or 4:1 speeds relative to the Tap Tempo.
The illuminated Speed knob gives you an instant visual indicator of the effect speed, and it’s always flashing so you know where you’re at before you hit the effect switch. The volume auto adjusts so you avoid the “dip” that sometimes comes with tremolo pedals. And stereo inputs and outputs mean you can get creative with your signal chain.
Like all Seymour Duncan pedals, the Shape Shifter is True Bypass and is designed and assembled at Santa Barbara, California factory by the same team responsible for Duncan’s legendary pickups.
- Type of Circuitry: Pure analog signal path, Stereo Input/Output, Digital tremolo timing
- Input Impedance: 1 Meg Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1.2K Ohm
- Gain: 2.0dB maximum
- Max Tremolo Depth: 30dB
- Max Output before Saturation: 2.5V RMS
- Noise: < 97dBV
- Frequency Response: Wideband; -3dB at 3Hz and 50 kHz
- THD: < 0.3% @ 1 kHz, 1VRMS
- Control functionality:
- Depth: Continuously adjustable from 0 to 30dB
- Rate: Continuously adjustable from 0.5 to 15 Beats per second
- Rate/Ratio Switch: Works in conjunction with the Tap Tempo Footswitch and the Rate control.
- Allows setting tempo by direct taps or applies a multiplication factor for faster tempos.
- Shape (Duty Cycle): Continuously adjustable from 10% to 90%
- Wave: Continuously adjustable, sine to triangle to square waves
- Phase Control: Continuously adjust phase between left and right output channels from
- 0 degrees to 180 degrees
- Power: 9V battery (note: access internal 9V battery by removing (4) screws on underside of pedal) or 9-18VDC regulated adapter, center pin negative polarity.
- Current Consumption: 13mA operate, 12mA bypass
- Bypass: True hard-wire bypass