ESP E-II Arrow NT Snow White Electric Guitar
- Helsinki Store Ask for availability
- Warehouse Ask for availability
ESP E-II Arrow NT is completely unique in its bold design, made for pure high performance that will stand out from the crowd. Like all ESP E-II models, the Arrow-NT is made in Japan at the ESP factory.
Offering neck-thru-body construction, the E-II Arrow-NT features a fixed Gotoh TOM bridge with strings thru body for all the sustain and natural resonance you could ask for. The guitar also offers a sound as powerful and aggressive as its looks, with a set of EMG 85 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) active pickups.
It has a light alder body with a 3-piece thin U-shaped maple neck, and an ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. High-quality components on the E-II Arrow-NT include Schaller straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners and a real bone saddle.
This NT model features a gloss lacquer Snow White finish with white neck and headstock bindings, black hardware and arrow inlays.
Includes a matching ESP hard case.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: 3 Piece Hard Maple Neck Thru Body
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Radius 305mm
- Nut: 42mm, Bone
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: Gotoh TOM & String-Thru
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Electronics: Active, 1x Volume, Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 9, 11, 16, 24, 32, 42
- Strap Buttons: Schaller S-Locks
- Inlays: Arrow
- Bindings: White (Neck & Headstock)
- Hardware Color: Black
- Headstock: Reverse, Matching
- Finish: Snow White (SW)
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Shape||V Style|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|