Tech 21 MIDI Mongoose: Whether you’re a MIDI-meister or amongst the MIDI-mindless, the MIDI Mongoose is a super simple way to control your gear on stage, in the studio, and on DJ decks for sound and lighting, too. Tech 21’s intuitive engineering eliminates the intimidation of trying to decipher an encyclopedia-sized manual just so you can change a darn program.
The MIDI Mongoose is the next generation of its predecessor, the MIDI Moose. It has a significantly smaller footprint and additional capabilities. There are 2 independent inputs for continuous controllers to facilitate use with your other MIDI equipment, as well as a 7-pin phantom power jack. With just 5 footswitches, you can change groupings of preset programs by five or ten at a clip. You can also access Special Page functions to set MIDI channel numbers and to set continuous controller channel numbers and calibration.
- 5 High quality Footswitches
- Clear Non-Glare LED Display
- Housed in a sleek aluminum chassis
- Individual silent-switching, custom actuators
- Operable with standard 9V alkaline battery (not included), optional power supply (Tech 21 Model #DC4) or phantom power via the MIDI cable
- Additional Information
Brand Tech 21