Warwick's second entry into the field of lightweight bass amps is the 500W LWA500. The configuring of the amp to give 250W at 8 Ohms and 500W at 4 Ohms makes it possible to have the power you need for the gig regardless of the size of the venue.
The Preamp is based on Warwick signature Class A/Low Z circuitry made famous with the WA and BC series of amps. This technology makes sure you have the warm huge distortion-free sound you desire without disturbing noise.
The advancement in power supply technology and error correction circuitry in the Class D power amp used in the LWA 500 allows for tighter and stronger bass response than previously possible in this type of amps. Making it comparable in sound to much heavier Class A/B amps.
- Amp Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm / 250W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Controls: Gain, Master Volume, Compression with Dry/Wet Balance, Ground Lift, Mute, EQ
- EQ: 4-Band EQ
- Effects: Compressor
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 1x Stereo Aux In, 1x Effects Return
- Outputs: 1x Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), 1x DI Out, 1x Effects Send, 1x Tuner Out, 1x Headphones Out
- Weight: 1.3kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 222 x 210 x 50mm
- Color: Black
- Additional Information