MOOER Tender Octaver Pro Pedal
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
- Turku Store Ask for availability
Mooer Tender Octaver Pro expands on the popular Micro Series model, bringing together a whole host of cool new features and options with very easy to use controls. With these added features the Tender Octaver Pro becomes much more than just an octave pedal making it possible to do harmonization, pitch shifting, wammy and detune chorus effects.
Like before, the dry, sub and upper voices each have their own dedicated, independent level controls. Unlike before the Sub and Upper each have their own tone and pitch controls too, giving a lot more customization options for shaping your sounds.
The Pitch controls are infinitely adjustable between unison and +1/-1 octave making it possible to create all kinds of interesting harmonies and special effects. Connecting a standard expression pedal to the Tender Octaver Pro expands on this and opens up the possibility of real time pitch shifting.
As if this wasn't enough, Mooer added a smooth control for automatic ambient volume swells. This is all put together into one twin series pedals with stereo outputs and 4 storable user presets which can be easily scrolled through live using the dedicated footswitch.
- Controls: Dry Level, Upper Level Upper Tone, Upper Pitch, Sub Level, Sub Tone, Sub Pitch, Smooth (Automatic Volume Swell)
- Sampling: 44.1 kHz / 24bit
- Presets: 4 User Presets
- Switches: True Bypass
- Construction: Full Metal Shell
- Inputs: 1x instrument input, 1x Expression Pedal
- Outputs: Stereo (L/Mono - R)
- Power Supply: External 9V DC 300mA (center negative)
- Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 96 x 106 x 53mm