ESP Edwards E-JB-130R Sonic Blue Electric Bass
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku In stock
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
ESP Edwards E-JB-130R Sonic Blue is a traditional J-bass with high quality tonewoods, traditional parts and Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass pickups. This Edwards Series instrument is is handmade in Japan and originally intended for Japanese market only, so it’s quite rare elsewhere!
The E-JB-130R features 34” scale, an alder body with maple bolt-on neck and a rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and vintage radius. Other premium features include Gotoh tuners, vintage style bridge and Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass Hot neck & Jazz Bass Vintage bridge pickups for that unmistakable, versatile J-bass sound with lots of low-end.
This model is finished in stylish Sonic Blue color with gloss lacuqer, nickel-colored hardware and 3-ply white pickguard.
The bass comes in a gig bag.
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Hard Maple, Bolt-On
- Scale: 34”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Radius 240mm
- Nut: 38mm, Bone
- Frets: 20
- Bridge: Vintage Spiral Saddle Type
- Tuners: Gotoh GB29
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass Hot (SJB-2N)
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz Bass Vintage (SJB-1B)
- Electronics: 2x Volume, 1x Master Tone
- Pickguard: White 3-Ply
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Finish: Sonic Blue
- Includes Gig Bag
|Number of Strings||4|
|Body Shape||Jazz Bass|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Number of Pickups||2|
|Neck Pickup||Single Coil|
|Bridge Pickup||Single Coil|