ESP LTD EC-1000S Fluence Black Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Ask for availability
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
ESP LTD EC-1000S Fluence Black offers you the great look and feel of the single-cutaway design based on the ESP Eclipse along with Fishman’s innovative Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups set for extraordinary versatility in tones.
The guitar has a high quality mahogany body and a three piece mahogany neck with set-thru construction for added sustain and access to the upper frets. It also features a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra jumbo frets, LTD locking tuners and a Tonepros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece.
The guitar has Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico version in the neck and the Ceramic version in the bridge position. These pickups provide an amazing range of great tones on their own, and there’s also a push-pull tone pot to access two different voicings of the pickups.
This model is has a stylish black gloss finish with multi-ply body bindings and black metal parts.
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: 3 Piece Mahogany Set-Thru
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 24.75”
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Radius: 350mm
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico, Black
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic, Black
- Electronics: Active, 2x Volume 1x Tone (Push/Pull), Toggle Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17. 26, 36, 46
- Hardware Color: Black
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Body Bindings: White/Black
- Inlays: Flag, Pearl
- Color: Black
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
|Series||LTD EC Series|
|Number of Strings||6|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|