Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Jazzmaster Set Guitar Pickups
- Helsingin myymälä In stock
- Tukku Ask for availability
- Turun myymälä Ask for availability
Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Jazzmaster Set brings you that classic 1960s instrumental tone. The set includes both neck and bridge pickups with hand-ground alnico 5 rod magnets and Duncan’s special coil wind.
The bridge pickup delivers a bright ’60s Jazzmaster tone that is glassy and crisp, with just the right balance of bridge position snap. Chords have a sharp, clear quality, and solos really jump out with that bright, ’60s surf tone.
The neck pickup is reverse wound, reverse polarity for hum-canceling performance in the middle position.
These pickups are drop-in replacements for any Fender American Standard sized Jazzmaster pickup, and will fit nicely into the existing cover.
Hand built in the Seymour Duncan Custom Shop, the Antiquity II for Jazzmaster vintage single-coils use hand ground Alnico 5 rod magnets, a custom coil wind with heavy formvar mag wire, vintage-correct gray flatwork, cloth push-back lead wire, and are all lacquered and wax potted like the originals.
- Passive Single Coil Pickups for 6-String Guitars
- 1x Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Jazzmaster Neck RwRp
- 1x Seymour Duncan Antiquity II Jazzmaster Bridge
- Hand Built in USA
- Alnico 5 Magnets
- DC Resistance: Neck 8.2, Bridge 8.6
- Cloth Push-Back Lead Wire
- Heavy Formvar Mag Wire
- Vintage-Correct Gray Flatwork
- Lacquered & Wax Potted
- Grey, No Cover
|Active / Passive||Passive|
|Position||Set (Neck, Bridge)|
|Cover & Color||Black, No Cover|