Operating Instructions for: THC-"Three Hound Chorus"
- Warm, thick and rich analog chorus. Features depth, speed and width controls. 9v battery or DC adapter operation. True bypass switching.
- Input-Instrument in. Unplug when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Out-Out to amp
- -9VDC jack-for use with -(Negative) center, 9VDC, filtered, and regulated power supply.
- Depth-Controls amount of chorus level. Turn down for light subtle effect, turn up for thick rich chorus.
- Speed-Controls how fast the chorus is moving. LED will flash to indicate speed.
- Width-Controls how far and wide the chorus changes. Adds a dimension and wettness to the chorus. CAUTION: Use this control in moderation as higher settings may induce noise.