Mooer Red Kid Talk Wah Pedal
- Helsinki Store In stock
- Warehouse In stock
Mooer Red Kid is a vocal simulation pedal which lies somewhere between a wah wah and a talk box. It clearly replicates 2 different vocal sounds like you may expect to hear from a talkbox or vocoder device.
Operated like a traditional wah pedal it's super expressive and there's no need for messing about with microphones or rubber hoses. Just pop it into your effects chain like any other pedal. Red Kid comes equipped with Mooer's unique pressure sensing footswitch for instant operation. Making your guitar talk has never been so simple!!!!
Talk wah replicates the tonal qualities of the human voice and can bring new inspiration to your music.
Red Kid has two different TALK modes, each with a different vocal sound.
Red Kid has 3 different types of switching.
- Touch the pressure sensing pads with your foot to turn on the effect. Release your foot from the pedal to turn off the effect
- Double tap the pressure sensing pads to turn on the effect. The effect will remain on untill you double tap the pressure sensing pads for a second time
- 3. In this switching mode you can use both techniques mentioned above for switching the effect on and off
- True Bypass switching
- Equipped with MOOER's unique pressure sensing footswitch
- Inputs: 1x instrument input, 1M Ohm
- Outputs: 1x instrument output, 100 Ohm
- Power Supply: External 9VDC (Center Negative, Not included)
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Dimensions: (Width x Height x Depth) 55x48x128
- Weight: 460g