Audix A150 Studio Reference Headphones
- Helsingfors butik Finns i lager
- Lagerlokal Finns i lager
- Åbo butik Fråga mer
Audix A150 studio reference headphones are designed with one goal in mind: to reproduce music with accuracy throughout the full frequency range with a smooth, balanced linear response.
Featuring 50 mm phase coherent drivers, the A150 headphones are designed to be worn for hours without listening fatigue.
With exceptional isolation, free from the artifacts of noise cancellation, the A150 headphones are intended for studio engineers, DJ mixers and anyone who enjoys high-quality audio.
- Dynamic, closed back design
- Large soundstage with natural, balanced, lifelike sound reproduction
- Linear response throughout the frequency range
- Balanced studio quality sound with exceptional imaging
- Excellent for mixing, monitoring and general listening
- Over-the-ear design built for comfort and isolation
- Soft cushion ear cups with 90-degree swivel for easy single-ear monitoring
- High-performance phase coherent drivers
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Size: 50 mm
- Magnet: Rare Earth Alloy
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 30 kHz
- Sensitivity: 103 dB @ 1k
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
- Cable: 1.8 m detachable high density 3 conductor – 96 strands of braided silver coated oxygen free copper