ESP LTD M-1007 Multi-Scale See Thru Black Satin 7-String Electric Guitar
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Fråga mer
ESP LTD M-1007 Multi-Scale See Thru Black Satin is a multi-scale guitar with the uncompromising playability and sonic power for which ESP is known worldwide. Multi-scale guitars make use of an angled fret arrangement to offer different scale lengths for the various strings of the guitar, allowing for optimal string tension, and has also been stated by many players to offer an ergonomic improvement for the fretting hand.
ESP LTD M-1007MS has a varying scale length of 27” - 25.5”. It’s a bolt-on design that uses a flamed maple tover a lightweight mahogany back. It also features a five-piece neck made of maple and exotic purple heart wood, with a Macassar ebony fingerboard that includes offset abalone dot inlays.
Top-tier components include a set of Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient pickups that were custom-made for ESP with a special angled design and pole spacing optimized for the multi-scale design. A push-pull control on the tone knob allows for coil splitting, providing a wealth of flexible tones. Other components include a Hipshot multi-scale bridge and ESP locking tuners.
Available in See Thru Black Satin finish.
- Body: Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: Flamed Maple
- Neck: 5 Piece Maple/Purple Heart, Bolt-On
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Scale: 27-25.5” Multi-scale
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony, Radius 400mm
- Frets: 24 Extra Jumbo
- Nut: 48mm, Black Bone
- Bridge: Hipshot w/ Strings Thru
- Tuners: LTD Locking
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Angled Sentient
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom Angled Nazgul
- Electronics: Passive, 1x Volume, 1x Tone (Push/Pull), 3-Way Switch
- Factory Strings: 10, 13, 17, 26w, 36w, 46w, 59w
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Bindings: Black
- Inlays: Offset Abalone Dot
- Hardware Color: Black
- Finish: See Thru Black Satin
|Series||LTD M Series|
|Number of Strings||7|
|Top Material||Flamed Maple|
|Number of Frets||24|
|Number of Pickups||2|