Mooer Tender Octaver MKII Effects Pedal
- Helsingin myymälä Finns i lager
- Tukku Finns i lager
- Turun myymälä Finns i lager
Mooer Tender Octaver MKII retains the simplistic controls of its predecessor and adds some very special updates!
Armed with 3 brand new algorithms and a true analog dry through signal, the Tender Octaver MKII is sure to provide all your octave harmony needs. It’s a very unique little polyphonic octave pedal with endless tonal possibilities.
The Fat algorithm contains a huge bassy lower octave that can shake the walls and a soft toned upper voicing, for a very natural feeling upper octave shimmer. Fat riffs and simulated bass guitar really shine in this mode.
The Tight algorithm has a more focused lower octave with a higher, low eq cut off point and a sharper upper octave bite. Shredders, fusion players and organ hunters alike, will find sonic delight when flipping the switch into tight mode.
Swell mode provides automatic volume swelling of the harmony voices, providing a soft attack and lush release whilst the original dry signal remains completely untouched. Great for emulating a 12-string guitar or creating ambient chords and sound scapes.
- 3 Octaver Algorithms
- All Analog Dry Through Signal
- Controls: Sub Level, Algorithm Switch, Upper Level, Dry Level
- Switch: True Bypass
- Construction: Full Metal Shell
- Inputs: 1x 1/4” Instrument input (2.2 MOhm)
- Outputs: 1x instrument output (560 Ohm)
- Power Supply: External 9VDC (Not included, Mooer Micro Power Recommended)
- Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: (Width x Depth x Height) 42 x 93.5 x 52mm