MARKBASS Little Mark Tube Bass Amplifier
- Helsingfors butik Finns i lager
- Lagerlokal Fråga mer
- Åbo butik Fråga mer
The Little Mark Tube gives the warmth and richness of a tube preamp, or the clean attack of a solid state preamp… or a mix of both!
On the front panel there are also two inputs with separate gain controls: one 1/4” jack, and one combo jack that accepts either a XLR or 1/4” cable. Additional features include switchable 48V phantom power for the XLR input, solid-state/tube mix control, four bands of equalization, VLE and VPF filters, line out level control, pre-post EQ switch for the XLR out (on rear panel), and mute control (push-pull on the master ).
The VPF (Variable Preshape Filter) boosts lows (around 35 Hz) and highs (around 10 kHz), and cuts mids at 380 Hz. This filter sounds great for rock music and is also a favorite of many slap bass players. Note that at higher volumes, turning the VPF up high will result in more output limiting due to the increase in low frequencies.
The VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) filters out high frequencies to give you a mellower, less modern sound. As you turn the knob clockwise, you will find that a wider and wider range of high frequencies gets cut. This EQ effect is especially useful for acoustic and older styles of music.
- Amp Power: 500W RMS @ 4 ohm / 300W RMS @ 8 ohm
- Tubes: 1x 6205 miniature tube
- Controls: Gain 1, Gain 2, Mix (Mixes tube and solid state gain), Master Volume, Line Out Level, Ground Lift, Pre/Post EQ Switch, Mute Switch
- EQ: 4-Band EQ With ±16 dB, Low 40 Hz, Low Mid 360 Hz, High Mid 800 Hz, High 10 kHz
- Effects: VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) center frequency 380 Hz (cut), VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) frequency range 250 Hz-20 kHz (cut)
- Inputs: 1x Instrument In, 1x XLR Balanced In, Effects Return
- Outputs: Neutrik Combo External Speaker Out (Speakon & /1/4”), Balanced XLR Out, Effects Send, Tuner Out
- Weight: 2.97 kg
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 276 x 71 x 256 mm
- Color: Black with Yellow Graphics
- Accessories: Little Mark Rack Ears (Not Included)